There are many advantages to Face Shields:
1) Face shields can be reused indefinitely and are easily cleaned with soap and water, or common household disinfectants.
2) They are comfortable to wear and protect the portals of viral entry.
3) They discourage the wearer from touching their face.
4) The use of a face shield is a reminder to maintain social distancing, but allows visibility of facial expressions and lip movements for speech perception.
5) Face shields appear to significantly reduce the amount of inhalation exposure to influenza virus - a droplet-spread respiratory virus. In a simulation study, face shields were shown to reduce immediate viral exposure by 96% when worn by a simulated health care worker within 18 inches of a cough.*
- OSHA compliant
- Anti-fog and Anti-static treatment
- Latex free, fiberglass free, distortion free
- Foam headband relieves pressure
- Lightweight, optically clear